STATE OF HAWAII COVID webpage: www.hawaiiCOVID19.com
For vaccine related questions, call (808)586-8332 Monday through Friday 7:45 am - 4:30 pm.
Vaccination information: www.hawaiiCOVID19.com/vaccine-info/
Testing, isolation & quarantine: www.hawaiiCOVID19.com/testing-isolation-quarantine
Travel Related Questions: For travel related questions, call 1-800-GoHawaii (1-800-464-2924)
2-1-1 Statewide Hotline: For information and referrals to food banks, health services & other resources, dial 2-1-1 or text (877) 275-6569.
Hawai‘i residents can reach out 7:00am to 10:00pm, 7 days a week.
Hawaiʻi Cares Hotline: For crisis support, mental health resources, and isolation & quarantine assistance, call 1-800-753-6879 or text "ALOHA" TO 741741.
- Kaua‘i COVID-19 webpage: https://www.kauai.gov/COVID-19
- To report violators: https://www.kauai.gov/KPD-Online-Reporting
- Rest, Test, Enjoy! Voluntary visitor post-travel test: https://www.kauai.gov/visitorposttest
- Resident post-travel test: https://www.kauai.gov/residentposttest
- Maui County travel and COVID-19 information: https://www.mauicounty.gov
- To report violators: (808) 244-6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hawai‘i County COVID-19 webpage: https://coronavirus-response-county-of-hawaii-hawaiicountygis.hub.arcgis.com/pages/travel
- Critical infrastructure and medical travel request: https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/e2f4ce19aa854964a8fd60bec7fbe78c
- To report violators: 808-935-3311
City & County of Honolulu: