❭ FOOD DISTRIBUTION AT ALOHA STADIUM TOMORROW, MAY 22
FOOD DISTRIBUTION AT ALOHA STADIUM TOMORROW, MAY 22
Bring the following items with you to the "Food For Hawai‘i's ‘Ohana" distribution: a pen, completed Household Information Form(s) and a valid government-issued ID for each household.
- The Household Information Form can be downloaded below:
A separate form must be filled out for each household represented in the vehicle.
- AN ADULT FROM EACH HOUSEHOLD MUST BE PRESENT WITH A VALID GOVERNMENT-ISSUED ID.
- A household is defined by an address and everyone who lives at that address. i.e. Multiple families and/or generations living under one roof will be counted as one (1) household.
- A vehicle may pick up food for a MAXIMUM OF THREE (3) HOUSEHOLDS.
- If you are unable to download the Household Information Form, there will be printed forms available at the distribution. Please bring a pen.
- Downloading the Household Information Form and pre-filling it out does not guarantee you will receive food at the distribution – in the event that food supplies run out before your vehicle is served.
Before attending a distribution, please make sure your vehicle's back seat, trunk, hatchback and/or tailgate are emptied and prepared to receive food.
- Food will be placed directly into the vehicle at each food distribution station.
- No one will be permitted to exit their vehicles during the distribution.
- PARTICIPANTS MUST BE IN A VEHICLE TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE. Walk-ups or bicyclists will not be permitted.
Food will be distributed for approximately 4,000 households or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- Participants assume the risk that food supplies may run out before they can be served.
- The distribution organizers reserve the right to refuse service to individuals who do not comply with the rules established for this food distribution.