Hawaii Pacific Health
The COVID-19 vaccine is now available at vaccination clinics at Pier 2 Cruise Terminal for adults 75 years of age and older. Vaccinations are by appointment only.
Pier 2 Cruise Terminal
521 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu
- Parking for the vaccine clinic is available at three locations: Pier 2, Waterfront Plaza and Aloha Tower Market Place.
- The special parking rate for Waterfront Plaza and Aloha Tower Market Place locations is $2 for 2 hours with documentation of your vaccine clinic visit.
- Pier 2 parking is free but is limited and preferred for persons with restricted mobility.
Clinic Hours of Operation:
By appointment only.
- One adult, 18 years of age or older, may accompany kupuna who have an appointment.
If you are in this vaccination group, please follow these instructions:
- Complete the Registration and Scheduling process using the link: https://mychart.hawaiipacifichealth.org/signup
- If you are already a Hawaii Pacific Health patient and have a MyChart account, you will receive a notification through MyChart to schedule an appointment.
- 2nd dose appointments will be scheduled for you at your 1st dose appointment.
- Use your legal name and information as shown on a state-issued ID.
- If you are not part of the vaccination group above, please do not schedule a vaccine appointment here.
If you have questions about the vaccine, visit https://www.hawaiipacifichealth.org/hph-covid-19-updates/vaccine-update for updates.