Queen's Health Systems
The COVID-19 vaccine is now available at the Neal Blaisdell Concert Hall for adults 75 years of age and older. Vaccinations are by appointment only.
Neal Blaisdell Concert Hall (Registration is across from the parking lot)
777 Ward Avenue, Honolulu
Parking: No charge. Enter from King St. into Blaisdell Parking Lot. ADA accommodations available.
Clinic Hours of Operation :
8:00 am – 6:30 pm
The line is open Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 5 pm
If you are in this vaccination group, please follow these instructions:
- Complete the Registration and Scheduling process using the link, the button to schedule will be at the bottom of the page: https://covid.queens.org/vaccination/
- You can also schedule an appointment by calling: (808) 691-2222.
- 2nd dose appointments will be scheduled for you at your 1st dose appointment.
- Use your legal name and information as shown on a state-issued ID.
- If you are not part of the vaccination group above, please do not schedule a vaccine appointment here.
Please be ready to show your registration within the hour.
- There is currently no co-pay associated with the COVID-19 vaccine.
- One adult, 18 years of age or older, may accompany kupuna who have an appointment.
- To preserve the vaccine supply for the designated priority group, we will only be vaccinating residents 75 years of age and older at this time.
- You will be receiving the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. We will schedule you to come back to this clinic 28 days later for your 2nd dose.
If you have questions about the vaccine, please call Queen’s COVID-19 Vaccination Line: 808-691-2222 or visit https://covid.queens.org/vaccination for updates.