❭ Who is eligible to get the vaccine and how do I sign-up?
Who is eligible to get the vaccine and how do I sign-up?
If you are a senior age 75 or older, you are now eligible to register for the COVID-19 vaccine. Medical personnel and frontline workers in Phase 1b are also being vaccinated and will be contacted by their employer to schedule their COVID-19 vaccination. Visit the registration directory at HERE.
Who is next in line for vaccinations?
Essential workers across the state are next in line to receive the vaccine. To help ensure the proper number of dosages are available for essential workers, the Department of Health has issued anonline survey for businesses and other organizations to complete if they employ essential workers.
The state’s vaccination plan defines “essential workers” as:
- First responders
- Corrections officers
- Emergency services dispatchers
- Critical transportation infrastructure workers (harbor and dock workers, public transportation, etc.)
- Critical utilities (energy, water, etc.)
- Teachers and childcare and educational support staff (childcare, early education, K‐12, post‐secondary)
- Those essential for federal, state, and local government operations
- U.S. Postal Service employees
The survey will help the Department of Health determine the number of vaccine doses that are required for essential workers in each organization and to streamline the scheduling process and administration of the vaccines.
View Vaccine Registration Directory